Search

 

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Damage Done: Mango.com

I discovered a new online shopping destination a few weeks ago -- I have been in the store before, but the selection wasn't always THAT great, definitely not enough to make me purchase anything much (some stuff can be overpriced for what it is). But, the online site is a huge yay, the accessories and bags are super cute, and the shoes really are worth the price. The boots I ordered have leather insoles, soft as butter.

The goods:

This ring is chunky monkey fabulous. Takes up my entire finger from knuckle to mid knuckle. It's awesome.

The boots fit TTS (I'm an 8, and that's what they feel like), and the heel is high enough to give me a little lift, but are comfortable to walk in all day. Love them. There is a leather insole, lining etc. soooo soft.

I don't normally do orange, but this dress called to me for some reason. Paired with brown suede boots, it's great for fall.


This dress was my least favourite item when I opened the box, it's really cute, but the material was a little flimsy, and it fit big, so I recommend to size down if you are thinking of getting it.
For these items and many, many more, check out mango.com. The shipping was fairly quick, under 2 weeks, which is awesome considering they are being shipped from Spain.



No comments: