Search

 

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Badgley Mischka True Blue

I attended a wedding this past weekend and when planning my outfit for the occasion, I decided that I didn't want to wear a little black dress like I tend to do at every other wedding. I wanted a little color. One of my favorite colors is blue. I love most blues, from navy to cobalt to baby blue. I found this Badgley Mischka dress at Century 21 in NYC and fell in love with the color.




I knew this dress would be different and interesting. I liked the cut out shoulders and the jeweled decoration holding the wrap together.


I paired this dress with a pair of plain black pumps, with silver bracelets. I tied my blond hair to the side in a low side pony tail and completed the look with soft pink lip gloss and blush.


Congrats to the new couple.

No comments: