Search

 

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vintage Shoes And Teaching About Hipsters

I found these shoes at Beacon's Closet in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Some friends of mine were visiting New York and they didn't know what hipsters were, so naturally, I took them to Williamsburg. We had coffee and even though my friends weren't vintage shopping lovers like me, I took them to Beacon's Closet.





These shoes seem so old, I don't know who made them, the label is all worn away, but they are positively my favorite pair of shoes. They are incredibly comfortable and go with almost everything! I also love the facet that they are not black, they are a gorgeous navy blue.




Along with the shoes, I found a Marc Jacobs, yellow lace skirt! It's a little big but I just add a belt and it's perfect.



Oh! I forgot to mention.....We saw some Hipsters! Great vintage finds and friends that are fully versed in the definition of a hipster. Congratulations ladies, you can now confidently spot them from miles away!

No comments: